Our reception packages are supplementary to one of your chosen "On Location Ceremony" packages.
We try to find out your family relationships and important events beforehand so that we can personalize your unique emotions, excitement, and romance on your special day. We also like to coordinate the efforts between all the vendors for an easy functioning working environment to enable a smooth and stress free day for all the parties involved with your wedding.
We try to be discrete, delicate, and unobtrusive. We employ minimal lighting and avoid any possible interference with the normal activities at your reception. We have years of experience, use the latest digital equipment, and conduct ourselves in a professional manner.
We use professional 3-chip digital cameras and edit on a non-linear digital editing system. Digital quality is maintained throughout by delivering on the unmatchable quality and longevity of DVD. The final product is a well-crafted, true-to-life, polished and personalized documentary of your special day. You and your dearest friends and relatives will enjoy the video of your captured memories for years to come. Digital effects and titles are used sparingly so that we can concentrate on the true essence of your special day in a straight forward manner.
Basic Reception Package - $1145
Basic coverage of your reception with the main events and classic highlights of your reception include these options:
- Establishment shots of reception location, displays, props, table settings
- Candid shots of general activities
- Introduction of wedding party
- Toasts and speeches
- Bride and groom and wedding party going through food line or being served
- Cutting of the cake
- First dance
- Father/daughter dance
- Some miscellaneous dancing
- Garter and Bouquet toss
- Last dance of bride and groom
- Final interview with bride and groom
- Up to 3 hours of reception coverage
- One DVD included
Deluxe Reception Package - $1595
Includes all options listed in the Basic Package as well as:
- Photo montage of childhood pictures of the bride and groom growing up and some recent pictures together (up to 20 pictures). This will be edited into the final video but could also be played at the reception.
- Guest table shots of all guests saluting the bride and groom
- Congratulatory messages from the parents of the bride and groom
- Congratulatory messages from the entire wedding party either individually or in groups
- Greetings from other special friends and/or relatives that the bride and groom may appoint ahead of time
- Music montage of the reception highlights with special effects
- Customer supplied or requested music
- Departure of the bride and groom
- Up to 4.5 hours of reception coverage
- 3 DVDs included
Wedding Video Inquiry form -- click here
Quick check of the videographer's availability -- click here
P.O. Box 6293
Stateline, NV 89449
(775) 588-6050 studio
(775) 588-2864 fax